Wednesday, July 2, 2008

♥imissu♥


[Photo Manipulation by ME]

I miss the library, I miss the books from there
specially in Humanities Section, actually this :D
shot was in our Humanities Section where I :D
borrowed many books about religion, novel hmm
some teenage books. It's good to read books to :D
enhance your knowledge and also understanding
about different aspect of life and also if you are
curious in something you can seek the answer in
library of course with the good use of books there.

2 comments:

Stevenson Q said...

Hi katie! Ala pa din kami net kaya eto me, internet shop mode jeje I love this photo grabe! Nainspire me ifeature ang loob ng Lib natin sa CDP jeje Swear, I really like the photo! Happy Prelims! (Is there such thing?!???)

Steven^^

♥katie♥ said...

hi seven...thank you sa comment...
hehehe...cge feature mo din...
go...Gooluck din sa prelims...