Wednesday, March 26, 2008

♥FairygodMother♥

I find many time to blog here huh! But it's seems
to be often because of my incoming summer class
this coming April 8. Btw I have here some photo of
my cousin Aby Gale, she pleased me to attend her
coronation day, so I said I will, and also I will be the
one who will done her make-up and hair do, here it is:


Her make up was a combination of blue and pink then
her gown was also blue and pink, Aby ask me something
Aby: Ninang lagyan mo ako nung pangsingkit ~,~ [lol:D]
So what I did I put him something in her eyes a liquid
eye liner too chinese nah1 even not effective coz she have
big eye 0.0 hehehe...she like what I did to her she's like a
princess and in return he thanked me, thank you ninang,
she is also an intelligent one and jolly kids, ciao! xoxoxox

No comments: