Thursday, March 20, 2008

♥Aura♥

I have my new friends her name is Aura like
her name she is cute, with an aura of jolliness
and happiness, she always give smile to many
and she called me her ate kath, I met her in a
formation house of nuns here at our place :D
DICC for Daughters of Immaculate Conception
there so many child there, all girls, they are cute
and jolly to play with you, they wanna call you as
their ate or kuya, they have lots of questions to
ask, Aura: Nakakain ba ang kalamansi? Natawa ko
sabi ko, Kath: Oo nakakain yan pero mas masarap
kung iinumin yung juice nyan. ;D at ngumit sya sa
akin ulit. Here are some picture with the children:


The other girl was named Charlotte she was also
a jolly kids, love of playing the flowers in their
garden, she used to asked me to take her a pic.
so I did it, then curiously asked to see it, she was
amaze hehehe :D, ate ayun ako sa camera mo :D
They have different story but it's too confidential
to tell it on this online blog, hehehe ciao!!!xoxoxo

No comments: