Thursday, May 29, 2008

♥At HOME♥

At last I'm home right after I've gone for three days
here in our house and here in blogging world =^.^=
Yes! After 12 hours of travel we've reach Ilocos Sur.
the place there were so beautiful and relaxing with
the touch of heritage and vintage. And oh! the place
were so clean no plastic bags and garbages even on
river they were so clean. Most of the time we went
to many church their one of the old church here in
Ilocos was Paoay Church the architecture was known
as baroque style. Some it's featured was the bell tower
then also we went to Vigan Cathedral I'm so amaze
to this place it was a large place and old and vintage
one, and also I saw an expose monstrance in it and
pray over there. I took so many pictures all over Vigan.
One more thing I can't wait to be back at Ilocos Norte
was the Pagudpud Beach it has white sand and a clean
and blue beach, I love it so much and I brought home
some sand and shells part, as we go home I bought many
pasalubong to my mama dearest and bro, and of course
they love it at least daw naalala ko sila...whew a fun and
loving experience this vacation, for the picture kindly :D
please click the image below to redirect you to more photos
thank you so much and God Bless, Thank You God, ciao! :D

No comments: