Thursday, May 1, 2008

♥Lola's Bday♥

I woke up 3:00 o' cock early this morning to
take a bath and eat my breakfast and prepare
my traveling bag, because we are going to :D
Antipolo[yehey!] and we will first stop to our
destination the Antipolo Cathedral thn find a
resort to stay for while and have our lunch.
It's been a long hour of travel from Cavite to
Antipolo, but worth it when we finally arrived
we first attend the mass then we go to the ;D
Birhen ng dela Paz Shrine and I'm amaze to
what I see, the shrine was full of antique crown
and scepter, some empty expensive bottle of
perfume and the highlight was the dress of the
Birhen ng dela Paz. After the long hour of staying
in the cathedral place we decided to find the resort
named BONSAI and fortunately we found it, my
cousins especially the kids were too excited to swim
in the pool, I took some pictures of that event:




Before going home we also bought some sweets
and souvenirs [pasalubong :D] all of us were so
enjoy celebrating Lola's Bday, Happy Bday Lola
and also I considered it as our reunion, ciao!!!:D

No comments: