Wednesday, April 30, 2008

♥Cavite♥

One to the historic place here in the Philippines
was our own Province of Cavite, where in the 1st
declaration of Philippine Freedom from any ruler
was proclaimed here in Kawit, Cavite and also the
1st President of the Republic of the Philippines was
proudly came here, many historical event happen
here in our place. I remembered my friends Seven
he got a new blog, photo blogging about Cavite, he
featured many places, so I decided to help him to
make banner for his blog here it is, check it out!:

[click the image to see the Cavite Daily Photo Blog]
He told me the details of what he want, he asked me
to make it somewhat vintage look and then the title
and the ad blurb and he added to put some calendar.
And chara! that was the final output. When I gave it
to him, he's thankful[welcome!:D] he like the design
I made for him...so come and visit CAVITE, ciao!!!:D

No comments: