Tuesday, April 8, 2008

♥Summer Class♥

Vacation Shortage, finally I have my new online diary created fr.
the juice 0f my creativity. About the title I've decided to name it
Vacation Shortage because of my postponed happytrip vacati☺n
due to my summer class, I go on advanced on my subject whew!
I hope you like my layout it takes me one day! to finish it, some
image are not included in that one day, I look forward for d good
perception of my viewer about my summer theme blog ♥♥♥♥♥

Well this time I'm gonna tell you about my 1st day of school ○○○
this day it's too alien I don't have any former classmates but too
good I have some prev. summer friends, it takes me a week to
and memorize the name of my new classmates[:D kuya and ate]
I have here some of my pictures of my school things XD excited!
I have there my newly made ID, notes, and my registration form:

By this time, it's about my two professors of my two adv. subject
My 1st class Philippine Constitution about laws governing our
country Philippines[Mabuhay! :D] Mr. Jessie Atienza *.* my own
1st impression on him ahm he ♥'s blue he always wear blue polo
He was a very organized prof. One more thing about him was, ☻
he doesn't brought some books or notes for him to discuss to us
wow! he know what he is teaching to us[memorize nya!] grin :D
My 2nd prof. Mr. Iya Palmo, he speak japanese[konnichiwa]......
he thought us not to be late in class & be on time of submission
he says: "ima ma[wa] daiji" meaning don't be late, :Time is Gold:
I enjoy my 1st day of school, I've met new classmates... ciao♀☻♥