Tuesday, April 15, 2008

♥Play Time♥


Just like kids I also have my playtime due to boredom.
Well other than school things and activities I have my
own hobbies to spend my time, sometimes I got into
editing, making designs for my picture :D using my
Photoshop CS2[l♥ve it] or even my old editor like.....
American Greetings, it's fun and amazing on how you
can manipulate a photo from the simple one to an eye
catching art. But for now I used to play tricks with my
hair, what hair? During my childhood days my hair was
a short one so what I did I'd tried to cut my long hair:


And that was only a big joke :D a BIG NO to short
hair of mine hahaha... but I also plan to have a new
hair cut before the regular school days come in
JUNE 8... Hmmm I look so different in my picture
huh, do you think so? In my long hair I look just
my age 18 and on my second picture I look 12, lol
Btw I hope you enjoy reading my blog, I just get
busy right now because of many assignments, ciao!


No comments: