Sunday, April 20, 2008

♥Summer Friends♥





Here our some of my captured photo last summer
outing of my dlsu-d friends, we have our greatest
bonding time ever many of us attended the outing
in Fisherman's Farm Resort, the ambiance was in
good condition it's hot but not rainy in the noon :D
Well we share different foods, we have our BBQ!!!
gordon blue from Ilyn, bbq from lyka, fish, andoks,
snacks from me and company and also untensils :>
from macon oh! our cake from ralp yummy thank u
what else ihaw factor from boys, hain epeks from us
girls...That was fun and enjoying day, after our food
we go swimming, we play, even we take pictures of
many features in the resort, some of my friends try
to learn how to shot in macro mode easy for digicam
settings just one push of the macro button & thanks
to my SONY DSC 6px, for capturing the moment,:D



No comments: