Tuesday, June 17, 2008

♥Beautiful Days♥


I found this song so relaxing to hear and also it so
meaningful and a tempo of just enough to be good
to ears, by the way this song was sung by Kyla :D
one of our OPM artist and she was also known as
our RNB Princess :D. This day was so haggard coz
I have my 7:00am class and I need to wake up so
early and of course I passed today my previous :D
problem of being late hehehe yehey! This day was
just too special, I wanna eat pizza or cake now! :D
Just craving...lol...And before anything else I also
attach my pic.[above] just to give another shoot!
[Thank you so much God for being their for ♥me♥]

2 comments:

Stevenson Q said...

wow1 Love the curls! Ang bilis naman! Parang sabay lang tayo sa SM ah! jeje pag dating ko, higa, tulog! jajaja

♥katie♥ said...

hehehe!!!thank you seven...
well natuwa ako sa kulot...
na buhok ko hehehe...
salamat sa pagdropped by...
tc Godbless...