Wednesday, June 11, 2008

♥Spirit of Communion♥

I decided to go on to our mass at ULS here in DLSU-D
for me also to join the CPM and I also have my task to
be the collector on that day. And one important thing
this day was my opportunity to took a glimpse to an
important person here in the mass it was no other than
Bishop Tagle, I grew up not knowing him even just a
bit of information but when I entered college I have this
org. named CPM and I'm one of them and know some new
things around the chapel and also some important persons
I think it was the third time when I met Bp. Tagle, the 1st
was when I was invited to a vow profession of my friend
nuns named Sr. Michelle, the second one the blessing and
inauguration of the Chapel of Guadalupe and this was the
third one in our school Mass of the Holy Spirit, he has this
kind of aura of being centered of attention especially the
"smile" he give to us whenever I see him it's like I want
to talk with him and willing to listen and as he have the
homily for the mass it was amazing how he delivered it on
the spot and with sense and so much information you can
learn from it and I can considered it as inspiration for :D
many student like me who was there and listen to him.
I also grab the event to took some photo of him:
[please don't steal and please don't make fun of this pls.]




I also asked Kuya Mervs if he can took 1
photo with Bp. Tagle and chara! how happy
and grateful I' am to be with Bp. Tagle on the
1st photo shown above, thank you so much
from me and to whole community of Lasallian
student, faculty, staff and administration for
the presence of Bishop Luis Antonio G. Tagle

No comments: