Saturday, June 14, 2008

♥Hoooray♥

Hooray! Wohooo! Speechless =| I have new things
to be announce by someday hehehe and well I'am
using it right now hehehe[l♥ve it super...as in :D]
Well this day seems to haggard for me because I've
attended my meeting with my core group and it was
my responsibility to join them to make the plan for
the 1st semester activities of our organization known
as Campus Peer Ministry and as a CORE leader we need
to plan many activities suited for them and also we have
this 1st plan to launch a acquintance party for them and
that was for the orientation of new member of the family.
This day worked so fine that we've made the whole plan
for the 1st sem. of our organization and then we also set
the draft for the task designation for the acquaintance :D
And at this very moment when I checked my email I have
this 1 email from FuelBlog, it says there thaw I have one
view and it makes me excited so I took a look and I have
my screenshot[here it is look :D...click to enlarge the pic.]



No comments: