Sunday, June 22, 2008

♥Family Day♥

This was the moment we have the common :D
bonding for the family we've been in SM-Dasma
we shopped for some clothes and eat something
so appetizing and I'm the master mind to ate at
Greenwich having our all time favorite pizza:D
Here take a peek view of the happenings :D click






From the pictures shown above the small cart me
and my brother fun with then the pics. I took in
the dressing room hehehe this was the 1st time I
did it and then the appetizing OVERLOAD PIZZA
for 349Php...We enjoy the day...Thank You Lord:D

2 comments:

Stevenson Q said...

Kat! Is that you on that coat? Oh my! I love it on you! Bagay sya sayo jeje you should have bought it^^

♥katie♥ said...

oh my seven i bought it...hehehe...sale sya and hnd naman cguro mukha chipipay kasi Polo sya tapos from 800 naging 300 okie na yun diba hehehe...thanks seven