Wednesday, June 11, 2008

♥Pizza Adventure♥

Hey! Dudes...This was my one of Pizza Adventure :D
And Yes! this first day of my school day was very and so
happy :D because one of my former classmate in CS :D
treat us to Pizza Hut at first I think it's just a joke :D but
suddenly he asked me to took my order and I just said
1 lasagna and also he ordered one family size pizza and
some of our drinks and also side dishes 0.0 oh was he
really serious taking our order, a few minutes of waiting
chara!!!:D oh my! the pizza the lasagna was ready and :D
what time is it? It's time to eat and also to took some pics:





Here in the picture the 1st pic. shown here above
was no other than MEand the 2nd was my ;D
super lasagnalicious[l♥ve it so much for 165Php]
and then the 3rd one was the three of us girls :D
and then the mastermind of the treats dexter and
oliver and then the last one oliver with emon :D
Fact: That Oliver ate 4 slices of pizza [ohaaa!:D]

No comments: