Wednesday, June 11, 2008

♥Green Day♥

Here we are again the green minded people :D
oh! but not what you think, it's over really :(
vacation come to an end and it's now our chara!
school days. and this day it's our first day to our
school. I found it somewhat excited and also like
challenging, excited for meeting again my dlsu-d
friends and challenging because of this new profs.
and also may be for the new adventure for everyday
and I won't waste this opportunity to take some pic:




Well this day I got only one subject then if I want
I can go home and rest for many hours but I have
something to do it is to eat hehehe... and also I have
this plan to go to our mass in the ULS and so I did :D

2 comments:

Stevenson Q said...

ano ba yan! Ang cute ko pa naman putol naman! OK lang kath at least nakita outfit ko! jajajaja joke^^ Uy thanks talaga sa cam ah! read my post ngayun. nandun ka jejeje uy naka link ka na sa CDP! Link mo naman ako oh! jajaja kapal ko talga! Happy weekend^^

♥katie♥ said...

ooops! sorry seven...okie link kita dipa kasi naayos yung link page ko eh...pacencia kna...hehehe...wohooo thank you so much sa paglink...