Thursday, June 5, 2008

♥Pizza Craze♥

Yummy! Delicious! Healthy! Mouthe Watering!
Worth It! Name It! And Pizza have it all for sure,
I experienced the four day of goodness eating so
many pizza, I've tried Greenwich and Pizza Hut
and sigh! speechless for what I found out. This is
the moment of truth that I proved to myself that
I do love pizza now and especially the specialty of
Greenwich the Pizza Overload:[click the image]

I love the way they serve it to their costumer like
me, I enjoy eating it with my bro, he asked me to
give him just one sliced but afterwards he asked for
more hehehe! I ordered a double size and wow we
ate it all just of us my bro. So what are you waiting
for order now and eat your Pizza Overload, find the
nearest Greenwich in your place, ciao :D xoxoxo

No comments: