Thursday, June 26, 2008

♥Just Stare♥


[i did photo manipulation in my CS2]

I took a picture of a street child, I don't have any
idea of her name. I'm staring at her picture for
about 10 or 15 minutes and I focus on the eyes,
it so dramatic[nangungusap] it somewhat she
want to tell something, actually she's begging for
food and bottle to sell, we interviewed some street
children and they told us that they sell the bottles
for them to have money for their schooling and 1
thing stroke my mind how responsible their parents
is, of course the parents have the responsible to work
and give their kids the allowance for schools, I can't
do anything but to pray for them that my the Lord
guide them as they walk everyday begging for something.

2 comments:

moi said...

awww :(

♥katie♥ said...

sad nho...
ano naman kayang gagawin ng gov. natin dyan...wala cguro...
hehehe...[that was the truth]
sana nalang may himala...
umulan ng responsableng magulang nalang...by the way thank u