Tuesday, June 24, 2008

♥Fine Day♥

Yesterday our class was announced suspended due to
the heavy rain poured last Sunday but HELLO! As a
matter of fact the day yesterday was good and fine no
rain or even mist or any foggy area, so I suddenly :(
realize what we've lost that day, the Comp. Laboratory
Session in our VB.Net, I'm enjoying that subject it's an
easy one compare to our previous Computer Subject
JAVA where in we need to type the code one by one at
a time and knowing here in VB.Net we just need to click
and drop the items that we need the form there was in
an instant, that session was for 3 hours what a lost :(
By the way I took the sky for the day and I love the out
come, the sky was emphasize and there our so little homes
there and some green grasses, I hope you like it dudes!:D

[Thank you to Picnik I do some manipulation here :D]
[Click the image to enlarge]

Thank You GOD for the Lovely Day!!!
Praying for the soul of the victim's
in Romblon Tragedy.





No comments: