Monday, June 9, 2008

♥Flip Flops♥



[click the image for the source]
This time it's all about flip-flops, this morning :D
I browsed the yahoo page and saw the news about
wearing flip flops and I watched it, it says their;

1. Flip-flops is not a good foot wear because;
- it can possible give an ankle injury
- it takes your feet to give more effort
- it give pain to your lower leg

2. The good type of flip flops are:[drum roll]

Flip flops for Beach:


[click the image]
HAVAIANAS
$20=>820Php[splurge]


[click the image]
OLD NAVY
$5=>205Php[good:D]

Flip flops for Extra Support:


[click the image]
CROCS
$22.99=>942.59Php[splurge]
$39.99=>1639.59Php[splurge]

Flip flops for Arch Support:


REEF
$22=>902Php[splurge]
$25=>1025Php[splurge]


But for me to choose I found this cute Crocs
balerina shoes, of course they have their own
edition of this shoes:

[click the image for more info]
It also said their that it has a unique foot bed
and also a resistant for bacteria, and it cost
about $30=>1230Php[oh my 0.0] I wish
someday I could have that even the local one
;D, I hope I gave an info, and one more thing the
site of havaianas really amaze me[jealous:#]
ciao! xoxoxo katie



2 comments:

Stevenson Q said...

Hi katie! Love your blog! Congrats! By the way, I also like this post too! I have a pair of havaianas, a pair of crocs, Orig ah! jajaja meron me fake na crocs eh, yung suot ko one time. Pero ang pinaka fave kong brand is dupe. Brazil din sya. much much cheaper than Havs. (395-595 Php) Super comfort talaga sya as in lapat sa paa specially ung straps! grabe jeje Two days to go pasukan na! jeje God BLess and daan ka sa CDP ah! God bLess^^

♥katie♥ said...

I don't have anything branded ano ba...hehehe...wala talaga...hindi lang cguro ako mahilig...ok na sa akin yung bsta may tsinelas hehehe...
pero plan kong bumili nung crocs gusto ko sya hehehe...well thank you seven...