Monday, June 2, 2008

♥Paper Reloaded♥

Yehey! I have now my new notebook[filler] and my new
organizer[like a notebook also] and new shoes[of course]
it would be a flat one I dislike wearing a high one coz it give
cramps to my feet and what else ah! I bought some papers
of course the yellow pad was present I don't want to ask to
my classmate any paper[nakakahiya...awts :D] then also I
support my hobbies I bought new sketch pad[40Php] that
cheap but better to use than those too expensive some paint
brush, two new pencil[Staedtler F and 5B] I can't separate my
hobbies from study or from computer works it's different [dba!]
whatelse...hmmm my pair of shoes, from Artwork[599.75] it's
flat and I like the simplicity of the design, I can't find any shoes
in the dept. store so I decided to go to other shoes shop and
chara!Artwork solve my problem, about bag I didn't bought
any bags coz I have my prev. new bag I totally reserve it for this
new school year.Here are the pictures of my new school things,
but for the total my paper coz about 82.50Php how was that,
cheap, but better hehehe:D


For Tips:
1. Don't ever try the rush hour buying coz it makes
you go round and round and also their are so many
buyers.
2. In rush buying you may buy a nit so good quality
of products[napagpilian na kasi] and also they don't
have any stocks yet.
3. Buy before the the said date of your school day
start for you to prevent a tiring day and be :D
prepare for the next day start of school.
4. Do a canvass or check the dept. store the other
shop around the mall for your to find the perfect
thing you're looking at for a good price and in a
high quality.
5. Must have a checklist for you not to forget what you
need to buy on that day and also to prevent any double
item and laso don't forget to bring calculator for you
to check if the things you get is fitted for your budget.

Chara! This tips may help you spend you time wisely,
enjoy shoppinga nd goodluck for the start of your new
shool days. viola! ciao! xoxoxo katie

No comments: